At McGill, our team of specialists are able to provide social housing providers with a range of specialist fire and security services to ensure the welfare of their residents and the integrity of their buildings 24 hours a day.
Our workforce is able to provide the following fire and security services:
- Door entry system installation and upgrades
- Warden and nurse call system installation and upgrades
- Fire alarm installation and upgrades
- CCTV installation and upgrades
- Door entry servicing and maintenance
- Warden and nurse call system servicing and maintenance
- Fire alarm servicing and maintenance
- CCTV servicing and maintenance
- Installation of smoke and CO detectors
- Installation of intruder/burglar alarms
- Servicing and maintenance of intruder/burglar alarms
We are improved installers of a wide variety of open protocol systems including GENT, Tynetec, GDX and LENEL.
We employ a dedicated team of highly trained security engineers, who are experienced in working with a wide variety of systems, equipment and technology to produce an excellent level of quality.
Our engineers are familiar with working in the homes of vulnerable residents and are well versed with the additional health & safety and security measures required.
So, you can rely on us to provide you with a high-quality service that leaves you relaxed in the knowledge that your property, and those who reside in it, are safe and secure.
For further information regarding our fire and security services, get in touch with the team at McGill today.