We’re on the lookout for an experienced M&E Surveyor to join our busy and professional Commercial Department in Dundee.
McGill is growing and has a full pipeline of work; we are looking for an M&E Surveyor with experience and a self-starting mindset to join us on our journey of growth.
The following are essential:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent numeracy skills
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to negotiate
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- M&E experience or project-based work site experience essential.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Company car or allowance if applicable