McGill add Water Hygiene and Legionella Control to their range of services
With 82 confirmed and suspected cases of Legionnaires ’ disease confirmed in the Edinburgh area over the last 14 days, the importance of ensuring that your building users are adequately protected from Legionella cannot be more apparent.
McGill now offer a complete water hygiene service to ensure our clients remain compliant with all the legislation surrounding water systems. Our experienced staff and operatives provide a reliable and cost effective solution to water hygiene and Legionella protection requirements.
Our services include -
- ACoP L8 Risk Assessments
- ACoP L8 Water System Monitoring
- ACoP L8 Legionella Control & Water Hygiene Maintenance
- Water Tank Cleaning and Disinfection
- Water System Chlorination
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve Maintenance
- “Dead-leg” Removal
For more information please click here or for free advice please call 01382 88 44 88.