We provide the internal and external building fabric and structure maintenance contract to 11 Morrisons supermarkets across Northern and Central Scotland.
We provide a planned and reactive maintenance basis, with the majority of the work carried out being reactive.
The initial contract awarded was for two supermarkets in the North of Scotland, however after a very successful first six months we were awarded a further 8 Supermarkets throughout Central Scotland bringing the total to 10 and an eleventh was added in 2011.
The types of work undertaken include:
- Internal - joinery work, false ceilings, flooring, plumbing, provision of labour to assist in sales area layout changes
- External - road repairs, kerb, paving slab and mono block repairs, pot hole repairs, signage, bollard and fencing repairs; cleaning of external wall surfaces due to vandalism and general maintenance of car parking areas, repairs to roofs and clearing of rainwater pipes, gulleys etc
The type of service we provide is on a 24 hour s a day 365 days a week basis working to stipulated response times varying from 2 hours to 14 days depending on the nature of the work.
- Contract now includes a total of 11 supermarkets
- We provide multi-trade services across Northern and Central Scotland
- Majority of work is reactive maintenance
- Provide a complete on-call package, 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year