We wish to recruit a Heating & Plumbing Estimator to join our successful estimating team.
Based at our head office in Dundee you will be required to work on a range of residential tenders up to £3M.
You will be able to demonstrate considerable experience and proven ability in pricing projects over £50K and be fully experienced in the residential Heating & Plumbing sector.
You will quickly become an essential part of the estimating department, working with a highly professional team on a range of interesting and varied projects.
- Estimating function from receipt of enquiry to submission of tender
- Preparation of competitive and accurate prime costs
- Presentation of tender review documents to the highest standards
- Completion and submission of tender documents
- Proactive approach to securing orders and building strong relationships with direct clients, consultants, architects, quantity surveyors and contractors
- Experienced Heating & Plumbing estimator
- Heating & Plumbing trade background is considered necessary
- Capable of designing domestic heating and plumbing systems
- Total commitment to succeed in a competitive and demanding industry
- Evidence of good client relationships already in place
- Customer focused with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Developed knowledge and understanding of the latest Renewables and District Heating technologies
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Analytical and well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including use of estimating software
Excellent remuneration package including a company vehicle, pension and health care scheme will be available to the successful candidate.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
McGill, Harrison Road, Dundee DD2 3SN
McGill is an equal opportunities employer.