We are currently looking to recruit experienced Estimators (Plumbing, All Trades) to be based in our Dundee office, with an immediate start.
As an Estimator you will be responsible for but not be limited to:
· Communication with trade partners and team members
· Ensure timely completion of estimates
· Understand scope of works
· Incorporate Sub-Contractor/Suppliers prices in tenders
You will be:
· Self-motivated, being able to work alone or in a team
· an experienced Estimator in construction estimating
· Detail orientated and driven
· Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
· Proficient with MS Word and Excel
As our business grows we are looking to recruit an estimator capable of working across different trades including; Plumbing, All Trades.
It would be advantageous if you also had experience in the purchasing of materials/ buyer role.
It is the responsibility of the candidate to be able to work alone so visit sites, collate information from the sales team and price works in a formal quotation/proposal.
To be considered for this great opportunity send your e-mail and cover letter to email@example.com
McGill, Harrison Road, Dundee DD2 3SN
McGill is an equal opportunities employer.