We wish to recruit a Project Team Assistant to assist our Residential Team with a variety of social housing and private contracts in Edinburgh and Glasgow and across the central belt.
You will be based in our Edinburgh office and will report to the Operations Manager.
General duties will include but not be limited to;
- Management of workload with minimum supervision
- Answering telephones
- Screening phone calls for branch staff
- Relief Receptionist/Administrator
- Organising digs/accommodation for out of town working
- Organise materials for site if engineers are not available
- Organise PPE for sites if engineers are not available
- Typing up and printing letters to customers and tenants
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Minimum of five years' experience in a construction related environment
- Educated to Higher level or equivalent
- Strong ability working with Word and Excel
- Flexible attitude to working environment and hours
Applicants should demonstrate the following personal qualities;
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, flexible and motivated approach to work
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
McGill, Harrison Road, Dundee DD2 3SN
McGill is an equal opportunities employer.