Joinery & Builders Work Maintenance
We offer a comprehensive Maintenance and Repair Service to meet customer requirements for Planned / Reactive / Emergency maintenance cover for all types of joiner and builders work.
We carry out repairs and maintenance for major Housing Developments and Local Authorities, retail, office buildings and leisure developments.
We pride ourselves on providing a fast and reliable reactive repairs service so the client has the comfort of knowing the work will be carried out to a high standard, within agreed service times. The type of service we provide is on a 24 hours a day 365 days a week basis, working to stipulated response times varying from 2 hours to 14 days depending on the nature of the work.
Types of work undertaken include:
- All joinery work
- False ceilings
- Replacement doors and windows
- Painting & decorating
- Provision of labour to assist in sales area layout changes
- Road & kerb repairs
- Paving slab and mono block repairs
- Pot hole repairs
- Signage, bollard and fencing repairs
- Cleaning of external wall surfaces due to vandalism
- General maintenance of car parking areas
- Repairs to roofs and clearing of rainwater pipes, gulleys etc
We are continually working with a wide variety of customers, designing maintenance programmes tailor made to meet their needs in all types of industrial, commercial, domestic and retail environments.