UPDATE 1 SEPTEMBER 2014
Funding has been fully allocated for phase 3 of the Scottish Government’s Green Homes Cashback scheme. The Energy Saving Trust are operating a waiting list and anyone wishing to provide their details will be put in a queue to be issued with a voucher on a first come, first served basis, if further funding becomes available.
Would you like to reduce your fuel bills? Would you like a warm and energy efficient home? Would you like to be rewarded for carrying out energy saving improvements?
You could receive up to £7,300 cashback to help you make your home more energy efficient.
You can receive direct cash payments relating to the work you do. You could qualify for up to £500 towards the cost of a new boiler or as much as £6,000 for wall insulation. The more you do, the more you get.
- Internal or external wall insulation
- Condensing gas boiler
- Condensing oil boiler
- Condensing LPG boiler
- Cavity wall insulation
- Flat roof insulation
- Floor insulation
- Loft insulation (including top-up)
- Room-in-roof insulation
- Cylinder thermostat
- Double/Triple glazing
- Draught proofing
- Fan assisted electric storage heating
- Flue gas heat recovery system
- Heating controls (programmer, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator valves)*
- Hot water tank insulation
- Insulated doors
- Replacement warm air unit
- Secondary glazing
- Waste water heat recovery (heat recovered from the drain of a shower)
- LEDs are NOT eligible for a rebate under this phase of the Green Homes Cashback scheme.
- *A claim for heating controls CANNOT be combined with a claim for a boiler.
Who is eligible?
The Scottish Government’s Green Homes Cash Back Scheme is offering private and social tenants, owner occupiers and private sector landlords a grant towards energy efficiency measures that are recommended in the property’s Green Deal Advice Report.
Call us! We are the one-stop solution for
- loft, cavity, internal and external wall insulation
- home heating servicing and replacements
- energy performance certificates (EPCs)
- Green Deal Advice Reports
Call McGill and get free advice from our Energy Efficiency Team.
You MUST have a Green Deal Advice Report carried out before applying to this scheme. Without one you are unable to complete the on-line application. Please contact McGill to arrange for one of our fully qualified Green Deal Assessors to visit you.
Make an enquiry