We offer a complete range of services to landlords. One call to us and we coordinate the trades required, ensuring the works are carried out swiftly and smoothly, keeping your tenants happy.
It’s our aim to remove the burden from you the landlord, and provide a first class customer service, helping you avoid making multiple calls to different tradesmen.
Our dedicated, experienced team are there to offer practical advice and innovative solutions whether you manage one or 1,000 properties.
We employ all the trades directly in house, only subcontracting specialist services, so you can be sure you will have a high quality, experienced tradesman visit your property.
We have an emergency call out service for those unexpected maintenance issues giving you peace of mind, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also offer a full "Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO) Service Package" to ensure your property is ready to attain an HMO Licence.
Achieving an HMO Licence can be a daunting prospect, particularly if you have never applied for one before.
Our experienced team can help you through the process, ensuring the property physically meets the criteria, help you prepare the application form and make sure the property is ready for the inspection and achieves an HMO Licence.
We provide the following services and will coordinate all the trades on your behalf, so you don’t have to worry.
- Preparation of fire risk assessment
- HMO Application
- Property Inspections
- Representation at Licence Committee
- Supply and install replacement kitchens
- Alter your kitchen to ensure you have the correct amount of storage space
Supply and install replacement fittings or sanitaryware
- Achieve the correct ratio of wash hand basin and shower facilities
- Install locks
- Install obscured glazing
Lighting & Ventilation
- Make alterations to windows to achieve correct window to floor space ratios
- Install ventilation in kitchen and bathrooms
- Install correct lighting system with controlling switches at every storey
- Emergency lighting installation
- Install IP4-4 rated lighting in bathrooms and shower rooms
- Supply and install gas & electric central heating systems
- Gas boiler commissioning
- Install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Install fire rated doors with automatic closers and strip seals
- Installation of fire alarms, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers
- Testing, inspection and maintenance of fire alarms, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers
- Annual Gas Safety Certification
- Carbon Monoxide detection
- Install adequate supply of hot, cold and drinking water to all baths, showers, toilets, wash basins and sinks
Carry out electrical inspections
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Carry out full and partial rewires
- Install additional electrical sockets and switches
- Install door entry and videophone entry systems
- Install intruder alarm systems
- Install security lighting
- Install locks on doors and ground floor windows
- Install locks on internal bedroom doors